This extensive collection of vinegar recipes has been compiled by us over many years, also as part of our courses “How to Make Vinegar”. It includes classics such as apple cider vinegar, wine vinegar, and balsamic vinegar, as well as more unusual recipes such as coffee, raisins, nuts, orange and honey. This vinegar recipes book is aimed at vinegar makers who already have the basic knowledge of vinegar making. If you do not have this yet, then we would definitely recommend buying the “Vinegar Making Guide for Beginners” and / or our “Vinegar Production Book” to build up your basic knowledge. Or visit the online vinegar making course, respectively our vinegar making hands-on workshop on how to make vinegar.
eBook “Vinegar Recipes” – Contents
- The book contains basic recipes for fermented vinegar, fermented vinegar with aromatic packing material, balsamic vinegar and infused vinegars.
- The vinegar recipes are sorted alphabetically from A-Z, you will find more than 300 different recipes in this collection.
- For each recipe, special features and possible deviations from the basic recipe are indicated.
- The information for each recipe is divided into fermented vinegar / vinegar with aromatic packing material / balsamic vinegar / infused vinegar. In this way you can immediately recognize for which type the respective fruit / plant material is particularly suitable or, in the case of many types of fruit and plants, all types of production are also useful.
- Many vinegar fermentations we have carried out so far, are given in table form with detailed quantities.
- The eBook, a PDF file, can be downloaded and printed.
What can you do afterwards?
- Using this vinegar recipes collection, you can make a wide variety of fermented vinegars, balsamic vinegars, and infused vinegars of excellent quality: Apple (cider) vinegar, beer vinegar, malt vinegar, wine vinegar, raisin vinegar, raspberry vinegar, banana vinegar, tomato vinegar, pine vinegar, cinnamon vinegar, rosemary vinegar,…
- Through the variety of recipes in this collection and the mixing quantities indicated in each case, you will get a feeling of which ingredient to use approximately how much.
- You can adjust the quantities in the recipes to any fermentation quantity.
- After you have tested the first recipes according to the specifications, it will be easy for you to design your own tasty vinegar creations.