Distillation on a semi-micro scale to be able to determine the alcohol content of vinegar, liqueur, beer, wine, mash etc. with an accuracy of ± 0.1% ABV. Direct alcohol measurement is not possible in these cases, because due to the respective ingredients such as sugar the measured value differs greatly from the true alcohol content.
Register in minutes – Start immediately – Access for 1 year
Learn making vinegar by means of practical short videos. You will see us at work in the videos, which means you can copy each work step precisely. You can learn the respective topics at your own speed and anywhere you want.
- The costs and video length are always stated for each film.
- Start with the video immediately after registration.
- You can repeat the teaching video as often as you want
- You will be given access to the video for 1 year.
- one-time payment, no subscription